But I really wanted to share a quick holiday TBR with you all to let you know what I'll be taking with me. I have quite an ambitious stack of books, so it's a good job we're only driving to Norfolk again and there's no weight limit on my luggage!
The books shown are:
- A Clash of Kings by George R.R. Martin
- To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee
- How Green Was My Valley by Richard Llewellyn
- The Secret by Charlotte Bronte
- Miss Pettigrew Lives for a Day by Winifred Watson
- The Joy Luck Club by Amy Tan
- The Color Purple by Alice Walker
Number one priority is To Kill a Mockingbird (for obvious reasons), but I'm super excited to get to all of these (or as many as humanly possible). I'm also bringing my kindle and two audiobooks from the library because, ya know, I might finish all of these (well it could happen...)!
What are you reading this week?